Why should you learn about Lyme Disease?
- This fatal disease has reached epidemic proportions – with even more cases than AIDS, Breast Cancer, and West Nile Virus. You or someone you know probably has Lyme.
- Many common diseases are linked to it – including MS, ALS, Parkinson’s, Fibromyalgia, and Alzheimer’s – and the cure for these diseases could be linked to the treatment for Lyme.
- Lyme disease is not only spread by tick bites, but it is also sexually transmitted, and it can be transmitted in utero from mother to child.
- Lyme Disease is difficult to detect, difficult to test, and in late-stage is difficult to treat.
- Late-stage Lyme is not acknowledged by the CDC and IDSA due to political and financial scandal, forcing Lyme-literate doctors to be prohibited from treating late-stage Lyme patients.
Less than a year ago, my knowledge of Lyme disease was next to none. I had seen…
View original post 3,111 more words